Gullahdugu conducted our first independent heritage homecoming in July 2015.
Over the years we have successfully hosted and guided a number of tour’s and village homecomings for Gullah Geechee’s, DNA traced Sierra Leonean descendants, and African Diaspora descendants.
Since the success of our previous experiences, we have decided to start an investment consultancy and management company, to assist visitors and investors in various ways, from our touring, guiding and hosting services, to investment management, as well as repatriation assistance and development projects.
Book your next tour with us, we promise you’ll have the most unique experience imaginable!
Gullahdugu aim is to make everyone’s trip with us a once in a lifetime experience.
Our fundamental mission is to restore practical, principled and productive relationships between Africans worldwide and take initiative to set a precedence and model that will serve as an example of unity and development to advance and expand on moving forward.
- 10 day Tour Includes
- Hotel Accommodations includes – Double occupancy (single additional fee) Wi-Fi,
- *Note WiFi may not be available in rural areas.
- Food Accommodations Breakfast provided daily.
- Daily Activities & Tours Ground/Boat Transportation in compliance with itinerary
- English speaking guide
- Roundtrip Airfare – Lungi Airport (airport code FNA)
- Sierra Leone Visa – Approximately $160 from a Sierra Leone Embassy or Consulate
- Yellow Fever Vaccination – Contact your health insurance provider, or your local Walgreens
- Travel Insurance – Travel insurance is recommended but not mandatory. A waiver must be signed if you decline coverage..
- Spending Money Please be sure to bring your own cash
- Gratuity $100
Contact us: 404-585-7346
Subject: Many Roots One Fambul Tour